|iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Repairs|
|iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Screen/LCD Replacement|
|Premium Glass+Touch Screen (Digitizer) Replacement|
|Power Button and Volume Buttons|
|Main Speaker and Ear Speaker|
|Headphone Jack Replacement|
|Charging Dock Connector Replacement|
|Back Facing Camera|
|Water Damage Repair|
- iProfessionals only use PREMIUM iPhone replacement parts. These are the highest quality parts.
iPhone 8 repair time approximately 30-60 minutes.
- Back up your device before repair.
- For a combination of the above repairs we will provide a quote.
Who is the right repairer for You?
iProfessionals strive to be Australia’s highest quality mobile phone and iPad repair service with friendly repairs by people who care about your device.
We understand that there are cheaper repairers out there and that’s fine by us. To serve you best though we don’t want to be one of them.
We get up early each morning to bring you the highest quality repairs at a world class standard.
We have seen many phones that have been repaired by other repairers.
Some of the repairs we have seen have:
- Screws missing.
- Plates and covers missing.
- Damage to ribbon cables.
- Small grounding clips missing.
- Damaged corners not electronically filed or moved.
- Damage to other components such as the WiFi antennas.
- Camera brackets not replaced.
- Poor quality adhesive.
- Cheap LCD and Digitiser screens.
The iProfessionals Difference – friendly repairs…by people who care.
- We take the time needed to do a quality repair.
- We replace screws, plates and covers.
- We electronically file or move any damaged corners so your new screen fits properly.
- We replace any components damaged during the screen replacement process. We ensure the camera bracket is replaced and positioned correctly.
- We use an amazing adhesive where needed.
- We use original and premium quality parts that are the best available – we never use the cheapest parts.
- If there is any issue with the screen after repair we look after you. Repairs come with a 6 month warranty but we are willing to help long after that.
- We have the happiest customers!
iProfessionals is the most respected repairer for a reason – we truly care and take pride in doing the highest quality repairs. We constantly go ‘the extra mile’ and do whatever we can to please our customers.