- iProfessionals are the experts at screen replacement for Tablets and Smartphones.
- Our trained technicians specialise in the latest technology.
- We only use the highest quality PREMIUM replacement parts.
- FIRST CLASS customer service.
- We know how important your device is to you so we repair it ASAP to our highest quality standard.
No appointment in necessary, however if you want your device fixed ASAP and while you wait please make a booking. CALL 02 9090 2386
Call in advance to ensure your part is available and in stock.
We will do whatever we can to repair your device in the shortest possible time.
We also offer a Same Day Delivery Service. See MAIL IN for more details.
We know how essential your Tablet and Smartphone is and we offer a significant
DISCOUNT and PRIORITY repair service for both Schools and Business. We can also set up Trading Terms with repeat schools and business’s.
To discuss how iProfessionals can help your school or business, please call us on 02 9090 2386 to discuss your repair needs.
We are happy to develop a custom made repair service specific for your requirements so please don’t hesitate to tell us what you need.
iProfessionals can help with:
1. Overnight Repair Service.
2. Same Day Courier Service.
3. In house repair for multiple devices.
4. While-you-wait Priority Repair for ‘Sales Reps on the run’!
5. Open a business account with 30 day extended payment.
Have old phones and chargers laying around the house? Bring them into our recycling centre for a safe, Eco-Friendly disposal.
iProfessionals takes pride in doing a fantastic job and giving impeccable customer service. We love to make our customers the happiest around. We live for changing sad faces to happy faces!
If you’re one of these happy customers please help us grow by giving us a Facebook Like and telling your friends about us. We appreciate and never forget that you’re the reason we’re here – thanks!
Data on your device:
iProfessionals does not at any time access the customers stored data.
iProfessionals will not gain access to, edit or distribute customers information and data stored on their device.
iProfessionals recommends and expects that the customer completes a full back up of their device prior to service.
iProfessionals holds no responsibility of loss of data from the customers device.
iProfessionals does not, and will not, ever sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any customer information to outside parties.
Consent: By accessing and using iProfessionals service you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
iProfessionals are fully trained in multiple aspects of Tablet and Smartphone repair.
Our Chief Technician is fully trained in Circuit Board Repair and is a Cell Phone Training Level 3 Repairer.
All our technicians have industry experience and are chosen for their relevant qualifications, attention to detail and commitment to customer service.
Most Apple iPads, iPhones and iPod model numbers are found in small print on the back of the device. Don’t worry if you’re unable to read it – we will do it for you when you bring it in.
Most model numbers of Tablets and Smartphones are found underneath the battery.
Monday to Friday — 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday — 10:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays Closed
Repairs, delivery and pick up are available outside these hours with prior arrangement.
See the MAIL IN page for more information. Mail in Service:
Fill out the repair form and provide as much detail as you can in relation to your problem.
Turn your device OFF before posting.
Ensure your device is securely packaged, fully protected and postage insured.
When we receive your device we will call you to confirm the cost of repair.
If we are unable to help you with your repair there is no charge.
If we find more work needs to be done we will call you for confirmation and charges before doing any additional work.
When your device is repaired and tested we will call you for payment.
We accept all major Credit Cards and bank transfer.
When you receive your device please check that everything is working OK.
If you find any problem or have any concerns please call us ASAP and we will fix the problem.
You need to tell us if your phone has been water damaged. Please note that your phone has a water sensor inside.
Call us before sending your device in if you want to confirm we have the parts available. If parts are not available there may be a delay. We will call you if this is the case and offer you some alternatives. We will let you decide if you want to wait or book it in at a later date.
ABSOLUTELY!! Please ensure your device is fully backed up prior to bringing it in or mailing it to us. We can take no responsibility for data lost during the service so for your own piece of mind please back up your device.
If your device gets wet power it off and bring it to iProfessionals IMMEDIATELY. Time is critical to minimize corrosion.
There are no guarantees but if you act quickly there is a good chance of survival.
NOTE: Even one drop of water can damage your device. It doesn’t need to be totally submerged for damage to occur.
iProfessionals will disassemble your device to ascertain the extent of damage.
We will contact you and discuss the diagnosis and give our best professional opinion on your chances of success.
Once you give approval for a Water Damage Repair the full fee is payable regardless of the outcome.
iProfessionals will disassemble and diagnose your device FREE of charge. We are happy to supply a quote for repair and there is no charge if you do not go ahead.
Further more, if iProfessionals are unable to repair your device there is no charge.
NOTE: The exception to this is Water Damage Repair. iProfessionals will disassemble your device to ascertain the extent of damage. There is NO CHARGE for this. We will contact you and discuss the diagnosis and give our best professional opinion on your chances of success. Once you give approval for a Water Damage Repair the full fee is payable regardless of the outcome.
iProfessionals specialise in Tablets and Smartphones. We repair:
- Touch Screen/Digitizer replacements.
- LCD screen replacements.
- Back housing replacements.
- Unique screen and back housing customisation.
- Power switches.
- Volume switches.
- Charger connection.
- Speakers and Microphone.
- And much more…
Call 02 9090 2386 for HELP.
- iProfessionals use the highest quality replacement parts available.
- All parts are covered by the Manufacturers Warranty and the repair is fully covered by iProfessionals Warranty.
- Like the devices original manufacturer, our parts are sourced through various suppliers. Unlike Mercedes Benz or BMW, for example, repair parts are not ‘stamped’ or ‘branded’ by the manufacturer. Our PREMIUM Replacement Parts are of an equal quality and specification as the manufacturers original part.
- No. We believe that your device is special and should be repaired by the finest technicians using the highest quality parts.
- We realize that our competitors sell cheaper products – we chose to do things differently.
- We only offer the highest quality parts that we can source.
- We aim to do the best job – not the cheapest job. You may find someone cheaper – but you won’t find someone better!
- Most repairs can be done in less than 60 minutes.
- If your repair is urgent tell us and we will expedite it.
- Please ensure you book on 02 9090 2386 to ensure your device is repaired in the quickest time.
- If it’s going to take longer we will let you know when you book.
- Most manufacturers have a limited warranty period. When that period ends, it is out of warranty.
- Most manufacturers also have conditions on what is covered by their warranty. For example, screen damage through dropping the device may not be covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Manufacturers place conditions on what they cover. Many manufacturers warranty become void if the screen has been removed or other repair services have been done to the device. Please consider this when looking at your options for screen repair, for example if your device is brand new and the warranty has a long time remaining. You will need to make an individual decision on the cost saving through a third party repairer v’s the remaining warranty remaining through the manufacturer. Manufactures warranty does not generally cover cracked or broken screens due to the device being dropped.
- iProfessionals use the highest quality, PREMIUM parts.
- We offer a 12 month manufacturers warranty on screens and LCS’s and 6 months on parts.
Warranty protects against screen/LCD or any other repaired or replaced parts, that malfunction or do not work properly.
iProfessionals Warranty Does NOT cover:
1 Accidental or purposeful drops.
2 Water damage, both before and after service.
3 Tampering with internal hardware after service.
4 Damage resulting from attempted repair after service.
5 Unlocked or jailbroken devices before and after service.
iProfessionals are HERE TO HELP! We want you to be 100% SATISFIED and completely HAPPY. If you have any questions, concerns or comments about your service please talk to us ASAP. We will do WHATEVER we can to help you.
The device will only be released to the holder of the invoice. Signed authorization is required if another person is picking up the device.
iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®, MacBook®, and iMac® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. BlackBerry® is owned by Research in Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
iProfessionals and its products are in no way endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with any of the above mentioned entities or subsidiaries thereof. The products offered on this website are NOT refurbished, offered or authorized by any of the entities mentioned above. iProfessionals makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the listing or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the listing for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any misuse or misrepresentations of our products.
Mail in Service:
- Ensure your device is packaged securely and that your postage includes insurance.
- Fill out the repair form and provide as much detail as you can in relation to your problem.
- Don’t send in any accessories like sim cards, charging cords, etc.
- Turn your device OFF before posting.
- Ensure your device is securely packaged, fully protected and postage insured.
- We will confirm the cost of repair prior to opening the device.
- If we are unable to help you with your repair there is no charge.
- If we find more work needs to be done we will call you for confirmation and charges before doing any additional work.
- When your device is repaired and tested we will call you for payment.
- We accept all major Credit Cards, Pay Pal or bank transfer.
- When you receive your device please check that everything is working OK.
- If you find any problem or have any concerns please call us ASAP and we will fix the problem.
- You need to tell us if your phone has been water damaged as this affects the repairs we can do. Please note that your phone has a water sensor inside.
- Call us before sending your device in if you want to confirm we have the parts available. If parts are not available there may be a delay. We will call you if this is the case and offer you some alternatives. We will let you decide if you want to wait or book it in at a later date.